5401 N Hayden Rd.
11320 E Vía Linda
Scottsdale, AZ 85259
Copper Ridge Elementary
10101 E Thompson Peak Pkwy
Desert Canyon MS
10203 East McDowell Mountain Ranch Road St. A
Golden Eagle Park
15900 E Golden Eagle Blvd.
Fountain Hills, AZ 85268
McQueen Park 8
510 N Horne St, Gilbert, AZ 85233
Mesa Red Mountain SB - Metal Cleats are not allowed at all.
7808 E Brown Rd.
Mesa, AZ 85207
Papago Park Softball Complex
6201 E Oak St.
Phoenix, AZ 85008
4500 S Basha Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85248
10400 E Vía Linda
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Thompson Peak Park
20199 N 78th Pl.
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Vista Del Camino
701 N Miller Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Current facility requirements for COVID-19 prevention:
Cactus Yards - Gilbert
60 people per team per field. The total includes players, coaches, parents, immediate family only. Social distance. Masks required by everyone at all times except for players when they are at their designated field. More information below on this park.
Snedigar – Chandler
2 Legal Guardian Per Player. Max of 2 Coaches that are not a guardian to a player on the team. Social distance. Masks required by everyone at all times except for players when they are at their designated field
Golden Eagle Park – Fountain Hills
50 people per field. The total includes players, coaches, parents, immediate family only. Social distance. Masks required by everyone at all times except for players when they are at their designated field
Paul Mason - Casa Grande
50 people max in the complex. Social Distancing and masks required for spectators and kids not playing.
Cactus Yards COVID-19 Guidelines for Tournaments:
The following is a list of recommended guidelines to follow to help limit the spread of COVID-19 during tournaments held at Cactus Yards:
• All staff, players, umpires and spectators are encouraged to wear a mask or other face covering until CDC, state and local authorities declare that masks are no longer recommended.
• All staff, players, umpires and spectators will need to comply with entry and exit signage posted throughout the facility.
• All staff, players, umpires and spectators will need to space out their entry into the park by waiting in their vehicle until safe distancing can be achieved. A 6-foot distance between parties is recommended.
• All staff, players, umpires and spectators will need to space themselves out in stadium seating areas allowing for a 6-foot distance where possible.
• All staff, players, umpire and spectators will need to follow restaurant guidelines when purchasing food and drinks from Sliders Sports Grill.
• No sunflower seeds and/or any items that will be spit on the ground will be allowed at this time.
• On October 7th the Town of Gilbert has adjusted the field capacity guidelines to no more than 125 persons allowed per reservable sports field.
• All staff, players, umpires and spectators will need to follow physical distancing guidelines in restrooms, around water fountains, and on the playground. Restrooms and drinking fountains will be disinfected 4 times a day. The playground will be disinfected 2 times a day.
• Cactus Yards reserves the right to remove any staff, players, umpires, or spectators from the facility if they are not complying with the recommended guidelines.
The following is a list of recommended guidelines for guests to follow while at Sliders Restaurants:
• The max occupancy for dining room seating is 120 seats per building.
• No standing or loitering will be allowed in buildings.
• Only 5 guests will be allowed in line per cash register.
• There will be a designated waiting area for food pick-up.
• Tables and chairs are for paying guests for food consumption only. Once guests are finished eating they must exit the building so staff can sanitize table and chairs for next guests.
• No more than 6 guests per table, no exceptions.
• Table and chairs are not to be relocated, all furniture is positioned to maintain physical distancing requirements
• The bar area will be closed and chained off to guests. Standing around or leaning on drink rails will be prohibited.
• There will be no refills on any drinks including water jugs and personal containers.